CIO, Schiavello Group
Chief Information Officer (CIO) leading the program, project and operational management of the ICT group.
Schiavello, a top 100 Australian private company built on quality, service excellence and innovation, has been creating and servicing world-class work and living environments for over 47 years.
With 1200 staff located over multiple Australian and international locations, provides strategy, management and technology challenges.
Repeatedly receiving positive feedback and acknowledgement for his ability to “meet the customers’ needs” while mitigating risk and additional expense to the organisation.
Bernard has been able to achieve this level of success through enabling his peers and team to effectively collaborate and take personal accountability for delivery of the required outcome.
Recent engagements include:
• Telstra all of business contract negotiation – Contract Value 1m+
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) Implementation – 400+ devices
• Dilapidation, Defects and Project Report I-Pad Application – Off shore developed.
• Collaboration and Project Management, Sharepoint 2013 – External developed
• Disaster recovery and SAN Infrastructure – Internal / Vendor implementation, Value 700k +