General Manager, Workplace Technology, National Australia Bank
20+ years Technology/Finance executive. MBA educated with proven results in managing large teams and budgets (>300 staff & >$130m pa).
Passionately customer focused and results driven with deep knowledge of banking & financial services combined with strong strategic and technical expertise having led large Operational, Strategic, and Digital Transformation/Agile Delivery teams.
Motivational leader who is committed to staff engagement and development, setting and exceeding ambitious goals, and driving board level strategy & funding decisions.
Proven results in leadership and delivery demonstrated by:
• Uplifted NAB team engagement score from 56% to 89% (top 1% of NAB) whilst restructuring
• Championed NAB’s first material workload to the cloud (AWS) including all APRA governance
• Delivered Australia’s largest data centre build, fit-out, and workload transformation under budget
• Delivered self-service, and progression of Artificial Intelligence for customer contact centres
• Currently leading the insourcing of NAB’s technical services from vendors, creating the internal
operating model, & hiring of over 200 staff